CRI Cyber Readiness Program
Welcome to the Cyber Readiness Institute (“CRI”) Cyber Readiness Program (“Program”)! CRI is an effort supported by the Center for Global Enterprise (“CGE”) and the Center for Responsible Enterprise and Trade, and administered by CGE (“we”, “our”, or “us”).
1. Access and Use.
- No legal or technical advice. The information and content provided as part of the Program, such as our tools, resources, guidance, and other Content, merely constitute information that may be useful to you as part of your independent business considerations but are not intended to provide and should not and cannot be considered as legal or technical advice or opinion. The Program and Content are intended for informational and educational use only. Cybersecurity risks and needs vary widely by company and are constantly changing. You therefore assume sole responsibility for any and all actions you take based upon your use of, or any information provided by, the Program or any Content. Any reliance upon the Program or any such Content is at your sole risk. We make no guarantees as to your or any other person’s cybersecurity, technical, or legal compliance, conformity, or levels of security or maturity achieved.
2. Rights and Licenses in the Program.
- Protected content. The Program and all Content, as well as the trademarks, service marks, logos, and other indicia of origin used in connection with the Program and Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property protections under the law. We and/or our licensors solely and exclusively own all intellectual property and other proprietary rights, title, and interests in the Program and all such Content.
3. Prohibited Activities.
- No violations of law. You will not violate any applicable law or regulation, or use the Program or Content for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- No interference. You will not interfere or permit interference with our website, Program, Content, or other users’ use thereof, for example by uploading or propagating any virus or other destructive material, trying to gain unauthorized access to or use of any service, data, account, or network, or engaging in destructive or nuisance activity.
4. Confidentiality and Use of Data.
- Other. You and we acknowledge that disclosures of confidential information may be required by law, for example, by court order or subpoena.
5. Warranties and Limitations.
- Your warranties. You represent and warrant that you will fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations and other government requirements; and your personnel will comply with your duties hereunder.